The Ashtavakra Gita is a text from the Advaita Vedanta tradition. Through a discourse between King Janaka and his teacher, Ashtavakra, we get a peek into how to be truly free in this life.
Topics will include:
- Getting in touch with your true nature
- Making space between you and emotions
- Working with difficult people
- The radical practice of contentment
- Losing yourself in play
- Join Session via Video
- Join Session via Phone (no video)
- Session 1 Recording
- Session 2 Recording
- Session 3 Recording
- Session 4 Recording
Enter your info below to receive notifications for this workshop and others with Denise.