11:00am - 12:15pm CDT
Thursdays - 75 minutes
(time zone converter)
16 April - 21 May
With the current lock-downs due to the Coronavirus, it’s likely you will be spending more time with yourself at home. So why not make the most of it and use the time to get to know yourself and learn to LOVE spending time with YOU?! It’s the one relationship you have your entire life and worth the time and effort to make it a good one - loving, compassionate, and accepting as well as witty and bright.
* Gentle Yoga to connect with your body.
* Mantra to connect with your authentic voice.
* Meditation to connect with your soul.
What you will get:
* A safe space to be you.
* Tools to reduce stress and anxiety in body and mind.
* Strategies for working with difficult emotions and beliefs.
* The science behind how it works.
What to bring:
* Your own yoga mat, blanket, and pillow.
* Journal (if that’s your thing or you wanna see if it is).
If you miss a session - they're recorded and available within 48 hours.
As a yoga and meditation instructor, Turi enjoys holding space for others to connect to their essential nature of wholeness, peace and joy to reach a sense of harmony with one’s inner and outer world. She is actively involved with the Concussion Resource Center and responsible for bringing the LoveYourBrain Yoga program to the state of Montana. Turi is an E-RYT200, RYT500 and YACEP, Heart of Sound: Mantra and Nada Yoga certified, an iRest® Yoga Nidra Level 2 Teacher, LoveYourBrain certified, a Holistic Health Coach and, her proudest accomplishment, a mom.