In this, the first of three courses on the three yogas of the Bhagavad Gita we investigate the crucial concept of “wisdom” common to all forms of Eastern spirituality. What is “wisdom,” and why does it have the life-changing power to liberate us?
Topics include: “The Problem of Ignorance and the Power of Wisdom,” “Knowing the True Self,” “Unity in Diversity,” and “Royal Knowledge: The Highest Secret.”
Benefits of the Course:
- Receive an extensive introduction to and overview of one of the greatest of the world’s spiritual classics
- Establish what is meant in Eastern traditions by “ignorance” and identify its workings in your own life
- Learn how wisdom has the power to negate all bad karma
- Receive instructions on how to meditate on and identify with the immortal Higher Self found in all things and beings
- Understand how wisdom leads naturally to true compassion for all beings and changes our relationship to them
Based on selections from the Bhagavad Gita.